Effective Date: 23 February 2016
The content of the Site and all copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names and all other intellectual property rights therein are owned by SPE and/or its licensors and are protected by applicable USA and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You acknowledge, understand and agree that you shall not have, nor be entitled to claim, any rights in and to the Site content and/or any portion thereof, except: (i) with respect to your own User Submissions (excluding any materials - e.g., key art, title treatment, clips, stills, music tracks, etc. - used in your User Submissions that may have been licensed to you by SPE for use in your User Submissions, for example in connection with a contest or other program or feature offered on the Site (such content referred to as the "SPE Licensed Assets")); and/or (ii) to the extent of your limited rights to use the Site for certain personal (non-commercial) purposes, as set forth below in the section titled LICENSES GRANTED TO YOU, subject to the conditions set forth in the YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES section below and the other terms and conditions of these Terms. Except in connection with your own User Submissions (and then only to the extent you control them), or unless expressly authorized by SPE pursuant to these Terms or otherwise, you agree not to copy, reproduce, duplicate, stream, capture, access through technology or means other than those provided on the Site, perform, transfer, sell, resell, download, upload, archive, license to others, edit, modify, manipulate, create derivative works from or based upon (including, without limitation, mash-ups, montages, wallpapers, ringtones, greeting cards, T-shirts or other merchandise), publish, republish, post, transmit, publicly display, frame, link from or to, distribute, share, embed, translate, decompile, reverse engineer, translate, incorporate into any hardware or software application, use for commercial purposes, or otherwise use or exploit the Site or any component part thereof. Any of the unauthorized uses referred to above may constitute an infringement of the copyrights and other proprietary rights of SPE and/or its licensors (including, without limitation, other Site users who have submitted their own User Submissions) and a violation of these Terms and may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability under applicable laws.
Subject to these Terms (including, without limitation, the YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES section set forth below), we hereby grant you, if and only to the extent the necessary functionality is provided to you on or through the Site, the following limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, worldwide, royalty-free rights and licenses (each a "License"):(1) the License to access, view and otherwise use the Site (including, without limitation any Site Services provided on or through the Site) for your personal (non-commercial), lawful use only, as intended through the customary and authorized functionality of the Site;
(2) the License to stream Site content using any of the widgets and/or other digital streaming Internet video players, if any, provided on the Site (any such widget or other digital streaming Internet video player referred to as a "Site Widget") for your personal, lawful use only;
(3) the License to cut and paste certain code expressly made available to you through the Site (whether such functionality is designated as "sharing" functionality or not) in order to embed, re-publish, maintain, and/or display the specific Site content to which such code relates on your own personal, customized social networking Web page(s), Web blog(s), or microblog(s) (collectively, your "Personal Social Media"), and/or, if the Site provides "widget grabbing and embedding" functionality, to "grab" a Site Widget and embed, re-publish, maintain, and/or display such Site Widget on your Personal Social Media;
(4) the License to cut and paste certain code expressly made available to you through the Site, and/or if the Site provides "widget grabbing and embedding" functionality, to "grab" a Site Widget, to forward, as applicable, such code and/or Site Widget to your friends, so that they can view the Site content contained therein, and/or if, they so desire, so that they themselves may embed the forwarded piece of code or Site Widget on their own Personal Social Media or re-forward it to their own friends;
(5) if the Site includes a "Send to Friend" or similar tool that allows you to initiate and send to one of your friends an email communication that includes Site content, and the tool is operational, the License to use the tool to request that the Site's servers convey your message to your friend on your behalf;
(6) if the Site includes a "Download" link next to a piece of Site content (including, without limitation, an image, an icon, a wallpaper, a music track, a video, a trailer, an RSS feed), the License to download a single copy of such content to a single computer, mobile or other permitted device for your personal, non-commercial use only;
(7) if the Site enables you to download Software, the License to install and use one copy of the Software on your personal computer system, mobile or other permitted device in machine-executable object code form only and make one additional copy for back-up purposes; provided, however, that you understand and agree that (i) by allowing you to download the Software, SPE does not transfer title to the Software to you (i.e., you own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but the Software's owner (which may be SPE and/or its third party Software licensor) will retain full and complete title to such Software; (ii) you may not copy, modify, adapt, translate into any language, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Software without the prior written consent of SPE; (iii) you may not assign, rent, lease, or lend the Software to any person or entity and any attempt by you to sublicense, transfer, or assign the Software will be void and of no effect; and (iv) you may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to reconstruct, identify, or discover any source code, underlying ideas, underlying user interface techniques, or algorithms of the Software by any means whatsoever, except to the extent the foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law;
(8) the License to obtain a registered personal account (and/or related username and password) on the Site and interact with other Site users as part of Site-based chat rooms, message boards, social media networks, online multiplayer games and/or other activities or similar Services offered on the Site; and
(9) the License to use any other functionality expressly provided by SPE on or through the Site for use by users, subject to these Terms (including, without limitation, functionality to create and/or Submit User Submissions).
Your rights under any one or more of the Licenses set forth above are conditioned upon your compliance with each of the following:
(1) you will not create or Submit (as defined below) a User Submission that is unlawful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, bullying, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, or that encourages criminal conduct, or that gives rise, or potentially gives rise, to civil or criminal liability, or that violates any applicable laws, rules or regulations ("Applicable Laws"), or that infringes or violates other parties' intellectual property, or privacy rights or links to infringing or unauthorized content;
(2) you will not embed, re-publish, maintain and/or display any Site content (including, without limitation, any of your own User Submissions) on any Personal Social Media or other website or other Internet location that ordinarily contains or hosts content that is unlawful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, bullying, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, or that encourages criminal conduct, or that gives rise, or potentially gives rise, to civil or criminal liability, or that violates any Applicable Laws, or that infringes or violates other parties' intellectual property rights or links to infringing or unauthorized content;
(3) you will not send commercial electronic messages, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, or harass, bully, stalk, harm, or otherwise cause mental or physical distress or injury to anyone, or defame or disparage someone, or engage in any other unlawful or objectionable conduct while using the Site;
(4) you will provide accurate, current and complete information about you or anyone else, and you will not provide false information about you or anyone else (including, without limitation, when you are being asked on the Site to provide accurate information about your age), and you will not impersonate or appear to impersonate anyone else or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
(5) you will not use any one or more of the Licenses granted to you (and any associated functionality) to collect, obtain, compile, gather, harvest, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view, display, forward, any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other user of the Site, unless you have obtained prior permission from such user to do so;
(6) you will not interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt, the operation of the Site (or any parts thereof);
(7) you will abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in or associated with any of the Site content;
(8) you will not remove, alter, interfere with or circumvent any copyright, trademark, watermark, or other proprietary notices marked/displayed on Site content, Software or Site Services;
(9) you will not remove, alter, interfere with or circumvent any digital rights management mechanism, device or other content protection or access control measure (including, without limitation geofiltering and/or encryption) associated with Site content;
(10) you will not use any of the rights granted to you or any of the Site content or Site Services in a manner that suggests an association with any of SPE's products, services or brands, unless otherwise specifically permitted by SPE (including, without limitation, if you have been "designated" a Site or SPE "ambassador" or "Face of the Fan®");
(11) you will not use bots, spiders, offline readers or other automated systems to access or use the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the Site's servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional web browser, unless you are a lawfully operating a public search engine, in which case (subject to SPE's full discretion to revoke this exception at any time), you may use spiders to index materials from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices (but not caches or archives) of such materials;
(12) you will not knowingly transmit any material that contains adware, malware, spyware, software viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(13) you will not do anything that is likely to adversely affect or reflect negatively upon or harm the goodwill or reputation of SPE or any of its affiliates, or the Site, or any of the content running or being promoted on the Site (including, without limitation, any movie, television program or other initiative); (14) you will not do anything on the Site that would prevent other users' access to or use of the Site or any part thereof;
(15) you will be responsible for maintaining the confidentially of any username or password associated with access to the Site (including, without limitation, in those instances in which the Site uses the account creation mechanism and management of a third party’s social network, website or device), and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and/or password; and
(16) you will use the Site and the Licenses at all times in compliance with these Terms and all Applicable Laws.
The Site may enable you to send, post, upload, transmit through webcam or similar functionality or otherwise submit to the Site (including, without limitation, by allowing you to provide the URL of where a particular piece of your content resides), or otherwise display or exchange (including, without limitation, with other Site users) on or by means of the Site to other destinations, such as social networking pages (including, without limitation, to your Personal Social Media) (collectively, "Submit"), your videos, textual comments, photographs, images, or other creative works and/or other personal media content and your ideas, opinions, feedback, and other information, (collectively, your "User Submissions"), and such User Submissions will generally be available to all users of the Site or to others using the destinations (such as for example social networking pages) where you have submitted your User Submissions. By Submitting your User Submissions on or by means of the Site you expressly acknowledge and agree that you and only you will be responsible for the content of your User Submissions and for any consequences that may arise therefrom. Except as may otherwise be provided in any Special Rules, it is not SPE's regular, established practice to monitor, control, or have knowledge of the User Submissions Submitted using the Site, but SPE may do so in its sole discretion.
When you Submit (or attempt to Submit) your User Submissions on or by means of the Site, you automatically grant to SPE and its affiliates, for the entire duration of intellectual property rights vested in such User Submissions, an irrevocable, worldwide, unconditional, unrestricted, royalty-free, transferable, fully sublicenseable to multiple tiers of sublicensees, non-exclusive right and license (the "SPE License") to display, publicly perform, distribute (including, without limitation, through third-party websites, blogs, microblogs and other social networking media and Internet and mobile resources and applications), store, transcode, host, cache, maintain, broadcast, webcast, mobilecast, transmit, distribute, tag, track, reproduce, edit, modify, format, re-format, link to and from, translate, delete, create derivative works, combine with other content, categorize, and/or otherwise use, reuse and/or otherwise exploit your User Submissions (or any portions or derivative works thereof) and any names, likenesses, voices, images, digital recordings, performances, and other ideas, concepts, feedback and other materials included in your User Submissions, in any manner, medium or content delivery technology now known or hereinafter devised, for any purpose, as determined solely in SPE's (or its authorized designees/licensees') sole discretion, without the requirement for any compensation to you or anyone else, or the need to require additional consent from you or anyone else, or the need to provide prior notification or any credit to you or anyone else. The SPE License shall survive in accordance with its terms regardless of whether you stop using the Site, remove or delete any of your User Submissions from the Site or SPE terminates your access to the Site. NOTHING CONTAINED HEREIN SHALL BE DEEMED TO TRANSFER TO SPE OR TO ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES ANY OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN AND TO YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS, PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT SPE AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR ITS LICENSORS WILL RETAIN SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE OWNERSHIP OF ANY OF THE SPE LICENSED ASSETS (IF ANY) INCLUDED IN YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS. EVEN THOUGH BY SUBMITTING YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS YOU ARE GRANTING TO SPE THE BROAD RIGHTS AND LICENSES SET FORTH ABOVE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT NOTHING CONTAINED HEREIN SHALL OBLIGATE SPE AND/OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR AUTHORIZED DESIGNEES TO HOST, DISTRIBUTE, DISPLAY OR OTHERWISE EXPLOIT ANY OF YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS OR EXERCISE ANY OTHER RIGHTS UNDER THE SPE LICENSE. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) you have no expectation of confidentiality of any nature with respect to any of your User Submissions, and (b) SPE and/or any of its affiliates may already have projects under consideration that are similar to your User Submissions or may independently develop projects that are similar to your User Submissions, or other User Submissions transmitted by other users of the Site may be similar or the same as your User Submissions. Because of the viral nature of social media, you should not submit any content or information to SPE that you do not want to be viewed and “shared” or otherwise distributed by others. In connection with all of the User Submissions you Submit to the Site, and any other activities that you conduct on or by means of the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that: (i) the User Submissions are original to you (in other words, that you own all rights in and to your User Submissions) or, alternatively, that you have acquired all necessary rights in your User Submissions to enable you to grant to SPE the SPE License; (ii) you have paid or satisfied and will pay or satisfy in full all license fees, clearance fees, royalties, and any other financial or third party obligations of any kind, if any, arising from any use or exploitation of your User Submissions, and SPE will not be responsible for such obligations; (iii) your User Submissions do not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party; (iv) neither your User Submissions, nor any of the other activities that you undertake on the Site, are or will at any time be: defamatory or disparaging of any individual or entity, unlawful, pornographic, obscene, threatening, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, intended to bully or harass or stalk, or resulting in bullying, harassing, or stalking, racially or ethnically or culturally offensive, or otherwise objectionable or encouraging of criminal conduct, or giving rise, or potentially giving rise, to civil or criminal liability, or linking to infringing or unauthorized content, or transmitting unsolicited advertising materials, or intended to result in, or resulting in, any mental or physical distress or injury to any person, the violation of any Applicable Laws or these Terms, or the violation of any person’s privacy rights; and (v) your User Submissions are not intended by you to benefit any commercial enterprise associated with you or any third party. You agree to keep all records necessary to establish that your User Submissions do not violate any of the foregoing representations and warranties and to make such records available to SPE upon SPE's request.
"You acknowledge that SPE does not as a matter of its ordinary practice pre-screen any User Submissions submitted by you or other users of the Site but that SPE (and/or any of its authorized designees) has the right to and may pre-screen or review after initial submission any of the User Submissions for a variety of reasons, including, without limitation, for compliance with these Terms or Applicable Laws, or if otherwise desired or necessary, as determined by SPE in its sole discretion. By posting your User Submissions in accordance with the present terms, you agree and accept that SPE shall have the right in its sole discretion to refuse, remove, edit, or disable any of your User Submissions (and/or any other Site users' User Submissions) that violate these Terms or are otherwise objectionable, as determined by SPE in its sole discretion, as well as terminate your and/or any Site user's continued access to and/or other use of the Site (including, without limitation, access to and/or use of any of the Site Services, features or functionality available on or through the Site). You thus agree to waive any action against SPE or any of its affiliates with respect to such monitoring of User Submission. However, SPE does not control or endorse any User Submissions, and any User Submissions submitted to the Site do not reflect the opinions, views or policies of SPE or any of its affiliates.
If you remove or delete any of your User Submissions from the Site, that User Submission will be removed from the Site within a reasonable period of time. Nonetheless, a User Submission that you remove may still be available to third parties who previously acquired the link to that User Submission and SPE may maintain copies for archival purposes. SPE reserves the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Submissions and to use your User Submissions to advertise and promote User Submissions or the Site (in whole or in part) or any of SPE’s products or services. You grant SPE the necessary rights to represent and use your User Submissions in the context of such advertisements operations on whatever media (digital, hard copy or any other media known or to be known) and acknowledge and agree that you have no right or interest in any of the revenue generated from such advertisements. Such rights are granted in accordance with the provisions above governing SPE Licence. These provisions shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Site.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LEGAL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, LIABILITY OR CERTAIN DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE DISCLAIMERS BELOW EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE (AND ANY PORTION OF THE SITE) IS PROVIDED "AS IS" "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SPE AND ITS AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR OR GENERAL USE OR PURPOSE. Neither SPE nor any of its affiliates make any warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of content available on or through the Site or the content of any websites, Personal Social Media or other Internet or mobile resources linked to the Site.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL SPE OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES , RESULTING FROM YOUR USE (OR THE USE OF ANYONE USING AN ACCOUNT REGISTERED TO YOU) OF THE SITE OR ANY PARTS THEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED ONE THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS (US $1,000). To the extent SPE may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or condition or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty or condition and the extent of SPE's liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
THESE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER OR PURPORT TO LIMIT LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER THE LAW IN YOUR USUAL PLACE OF RESIDENCE.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SPE and its affiliates and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, licensees, authorized designees, successors and assigns from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable outside legal fees and costs) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from (i) any of your User Submissions; (ii) your exercise of any of your rights granted under the Licenses without your compliance with your responsibilities set forth in these Terms; (iii) the breach of any of your warranties, representations, covenants, responsibilities or other obligations set forth in these Terms; (iv) your violation of any person's intellectual property, privacy or other right; (v) the violation of any Applicable Laws and/or these Terms by you and/or anyone using your registered account to access and/or otherwise use the Site (in whole or in part); or (vi) your willful misconduct or the willful misconduct of anyone accessing the Site through your registered account, in connection with your (and/or such other person's) use of the Site (in whole or in part). SPE reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with SPE in asserting any available defenses. This provision shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Site.
SPE respects the intellectual property rights of others. Upon proper notice, SPE will remove User Submissions (and any other Site content) that violate copyright law. SPE has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement on the Site and for processing such claims in accordance with such law. If you believe a work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send SPE's copyright agent, at the address set forth below, a notification of claimed infringement (an "Infringement Notification") that contains all the following information: (i) date of the Infringement Notification to SPE’s copyright agent; (ii) identification of the notifier (if the notifier is an individual: his/her name, occupation, address, nationality, date and place of birth; if the notifier is a legal entity: its form, corporate name, registered office address and its representative body); (iii) name and address of the relevant SPE entity (its corporate name and registered office’s address) to which the notification is sent; (iv) description of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit SPE to locate the material on the Site (e.g. videos’ URL); (v) reasons why the content should be removed, including references to both legal and factual justifications; (vi) copy of the correspondence sent to the author or publisher of the litigious information or activities requiring their interruption, withdrawal or modification (or the reason why the author or publisher could not be contacted)
ATTN: Copyright Agent, Kathleen Hallinan
Sony Pictures Entertainment, Inc.
10202 W Washington Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232-3195
By submitting an Infringement Notification, you acknowledge and agree that SPE may forward your Infringement Notification and any related communications to any users who posted the material identified in such notice.
UNLESS THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION REQUIRE THAT THE LAWS IN THAT JURISDICTION GOVERN, THESE TERMS SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND ENFORCED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE PROVINCE OF ONTARIO AND OF THE LAWS OF CANADA APPLICABLE THEREIN WITHOUT REGARD TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAWS PRINCIPLES, REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU LIVE. ALL ACTIONS OR PROCEEDINGS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH, TOUCHING UPON OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS, OR THE SITE, OR THE BREACH OF THESE TERMS SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO THE COMPETENT JURIDICTIONS.
If any provision of these Terms shall be held unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The failure of SPE to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Site or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. This provision shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Site.
SPE’s policy is to terminate or temporarily suspend your rights under any of the Licenses and otherwise your access to the Site, without notice to you, if you engage in, encourage or advocate illegal conduct or if you fail to comply with these terms or any supplemental terms. In the event of termination SPE may discard, remove, and/or disable or deactivate any or all of your User Submissions that you Submitted to or by means of the Site and/or any other information and data that you (and/or anyone else) may have provided to or by means of the Site, for any reason, and discontinue your use the Site or any parts thereof or limit or restrict user access thereto. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT SPE TERMINATED, NEITHER SPE NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY TERMINATION OF YOUR (OR ANYONE ELSE'S) ACCESS TO THE SITE OR PARTS THEREOF AND/OR THE REMOVAL, DISCARDING, DISABLING OR DEACTIVATION OF ANY OF YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS (OR THE USER SUBMISSIONS OF ANYONE ELSE) OR THE REMOVAL, DISCARDING, DISABLING OR DEACTIVATION OF ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR DATA THAT YOU (OR ANYONE ELSE) MAY HAVE PROVIDED ON OR BY MEANS OF THE SITE. You may discontinue your access to, use or participation on or by means of the Site at any time.